Blog Journal 6
To find a teachers website page I went to my old high school's website to see if they had anything like this for their teachers because I did not remember them having a website. I did find though, that they have on their website a picture of every teacher and a link with their name that connects you to a page with their information on it. There was not much on their other than, their name, subject they taught, and their email. I picked a foreign language teacher for all grades.
I do not plan to use a lot of technology to teach with in my class, however, I do plan on using technology to keep up with my responsibilities as a teacher. I hope to have a website or page I can upload daily work and/or homework for my students to be able to keep up with things. Also, having something like this for my students to check will help eliminate time taking to students in class if they missed a day of class and need to know what the assignment was. I do not plan to use social media or any apps to keep up with my students or their parents at all. I will though, be available for them to reach me by email. I feel that email would be the best way to keep up with parents and it keeps everything professional. I will also use technology to keep grades, lessons, power-points, etc. this will help me reduce paper objects and keep everything neat and in one area.
I was unable to be in class last week due to car troubles and could not attend the sandbox tour, unfortunately.
-Ashley Cahill
Comments
Post a Comment