Blog Journal 7
So far I have not really liked the twitter assignment. I do not use social media much and i have never had a twitter until this class, so I find it very difficult to remember to post twice a week on twitter. I also am a Spanish major and have five 4000 level Spanish classes this semester which makes it even harder for me to remember about the twitter. I have found a few good articles and such on twitter, however I do not feel like they are helping me anymore than what we are learning from the book and in class. I feel most of the things I find on twitter are repetitive. I don't know why I don't like twitter more, maybe it's because I feel people abuse social media or spend too much time on it, or maybe its because politicians and the President use when it really isn't something that shouldn't be used to talk about important subject. My whole life ion school though I have thrived off literature and language though and I fell that maybe this has made me have a disdain for social media because I have such a love for the written word used eloquently. Social media has become such a taboo these days and I personally do not like incorporating it into the classroom.
The web page design I did enjoy, I though it really helped me research some different sites that could be useful for me in my future career. I enjoyed working on the weebly website. I thought that this site was fun and easy to use, it had aesthetically pleasing pages and had mostly everything set up and ready to go; therefore, all I had to do when I got to the site was put in the information and post it. I feel like that website is definitely something I could use in my future.
http://spansihclassforeme2040.weebly.com/
Diigo is also something that could be used for my future classroom. Being able to easy put things that I find interesting in one place for my students will be very nice and time efficient. I love that I could also assign some work for my students to do research. If I ever made a paper or project that they would need resources this would also be nice because I could have them post their resources there for me to check out to make sure they are on the right path for the assignment. It also is easy to add to the computer and just really nice to get to in a hurry.
- Ashley Cahill
The web page design I did enjoy, I though it really helped me research some different sites that could be useful for me in my future career. I enjoyed working on the weebly website. I thought that this site was fun and easy to use, it had aesthetically pleasing pages and had mostly everything set up and ready to go; therefore, all I had to do when I got to the site was put in the information and post it. I feel like that website is definitely something I could use in my future.
http://spansihclassforeme2040.weebly.com/
Diigo is also something that could be used for my future classroom. Being able to easy put things that I find interesting in one place for my students will be very nice and time efficient. I love that I could also assign some work for my students to do research. If I ever made a paper or project that they would need resources this would also be nice because I could have them post their resources there for me to check out to make sure they are on the right path for the assignment. It also is easy to add to the computer and just really nice to get to in a hurry.
- Ashley Cahill
Comments
Post a Comment